What the course is about?
In this course, the candidates will learn about the basics of the Backbone JS from novice to ninja. The participants will also get some hands-on training during this course. The participants will learn about the models and collections, views and event driven user-interfaces. The candidates will also learn about the basic concepts of the Backbone JS to build the complex client-side applications.
The Backbone JS training in Austin
What the candidates will learn?
The candidates of the Backbone JS certification
course will learn the following things
What are the requirements of this course?
- The fundamental differences between traditional and web applications and rich internet applications
- The candidates will learn how to use the Backbone JS framework to built the superior applications
For taking part in the course, the candidates should have the
- Knowledge of web development with HTML, CSS
- knowledge of any server technology such as the J2EE, .NET, Ruby and more
These requirements are not mandatory. It would be helpful to the participants if they possess these things. Knowing these things will help the participants to understand the JS concepts easily.
The benefits of learning the course
Who can take this course?
This course is basically designed for people those who are interested in learning the Backbone JS framework. This course can also be taken by,
- Website designers
- Candidates those who want to become a developer on the Backbone JS platform
- Website developers
- Web application developers
- And people that would like to know something about JS framework